Strength & Conditioning, Body Transformation
Dan is a strength and conditioning specialist with 8 years of experience in the industry – working with body bodybuilders and athletes. His sports specific experience includes working with golf and rackets professional athletes. While he adopts an aesthetic and bodybuilding styled approach to training, he recognizes the importance of working with his clients on an individual basis. Whether your goal is to optimize athletic performance or develop a lean and mean physique, Dan takes a scientific approach to training and diet to ensure that you reach your health and fitness goals.
Dan loves training legs.
Dan dislikes long distance running…and celery.
But as we say at the Warrior Academy, if Dan Kan, you can!
- REPs (UK) Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Active IQ Level 3 Personal Training Certification
- Active IQ Gym based Boxing Instructors Certificate
- Active IQ Circuits Training Certificate
- Active IQ Sports Nutrition
- Active IQ Spinning/Group Cycling Instructors Certificate
- Advanced Kettlebell Instructor
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Emergency Response Swimming Pool with AE