MARTIAL ARTS - ALL LEVELS
THAI SWORD FIGHTING - 1 hr
- This class is available to students of all levels. You will learn the ancient thai sword fighting martial art (Krabi Krabong) under the watchful eye of Kru Big and Kru Jon. Imagine Capoeira but with wooden swords!
LUNCH MUAY THAI – 50 mins
- Our Lunch Muay Thai Sessions are high energy and varies every day. The class will usually start with a warmup and shadow boxing, then bag work and pad work either with the trainers or a partner and finished off with some Muay Thai fitness! A fantastic cardio Muay Thai workout suitable for everyone.
MUAY THAI + TECHNIQUE – 1 hr
- This Class focuses on the technical aspects of Muay Thai. Our instructors will teach and focus on techniques and combinations to sharpen your Muay Thai and prepare you for our sparring classes. Students will usually work in pairs and suitable to those that are familiar with the fundamentals of Muay Thai.
MUAY THAI + PADS – 1 hr
- In our Muay Thai Pads class, students will generally pair up with one another student. Students will alternate between holding pads and hitting pads under the instruction and guidance of our Champion Muay Thai Trainers. Being able to hold pads will improve your accuracy and timing for Muay Thai. Expect a lot of fun and sweat in this high energy class suitable for everyone!
MUAY THAI - INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCE
MUAY THAI + SPARRING – 1 hr
- Our Muay Thai sparring class will teach you how to apply the techniques learnt from our other Muay Thai classes in a combat situation. Students will pair up and light spar in a controlled situation and full protection under the watchful eye of our Master Trainer Bhurm. Students are expected to know the fundamentals of Muay Thai and mouth guards are required.
MUAY THAI FIGHTERS – 1 hr
- For those who have are looking to train for fights, our master trainer Bhurm (Rajadamnern Champion) will teach you the high level techniques of clinching and striking. Expect some serious conditioning and sparring. Suitable for students with good all round Muay Thai skills.
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING – ALL LEVELS
WAR FIT – 45mins
- Every Warrior needs conditioning! Whether your goal is to improve athletic performance or body recomposition, our WAR FIT classes are a mix of high intensity, metabolic conditioning or circuit workouts that are constantly varied to keep your body guessing so as to maximise calorie burn, increase metabolic rate during and after your workout and therefore, maximise fat loss.
WARRIOR CARDIO – 45 mins
- Get ready to take your endurance to a whole new level! Our WARRIOR CARDIO classes aim to maximise aerobic capacity, burn a ton of calories and develop the ultimate warrior cardio endurance.
GYMNASTIC MOVEMENT – 55 mins
- Learn how to skillfully control your body, master movement and increase athleticism through the basics of gymnastics. Expect total body conditioning including floor work, parallel bars, and rings.
KILLER CORE (women only) – 45 mins
- Core = Ab crunches? Think again. Our women’s only KILLER CORE class will focus on developing and building serious core stability and strength – because the foundation to becoming strong and dangerous is an indestructible core!
WARRIOR LIFTING BASICS – 55 mins
- Learn the basics of weightlifting or get a refresher with the WARRIOR LIFTING BASICS class. This introductory class will focus on getting your technique right for major compound lifts such as the deadlift, squat, benchpress, etc. so that you are armed with the right knowledge to get started on your journey to becoming strong and dangerous!
THE WEEKEND SPECIAL – 75 mins
- What is life without surprise and a little bit of friendly team-based competition? Designed for absolutely anyone and everyone who loves to sweat, lift and laugh, we designed THE WEEKEND SPECIAL workouts to get your weekend started right!
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING – INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED LIFTERS
Because of the nature of these classes, we are limiting participation to intermediate/advanced lifters who have an understanding of basic compound lifts, technical ability to execute these lifts and have developed a foundation level of strength in them. We recommend that you get in touch with our team to check you have the basics required to attend those classes.
BULLETPROOF STRENGTH – 55 min
- Maximal strength is the most influential quality in performance – whether you are focused on athletic performance for sport or simply want to build a faster, stronger, more resilient body for life. Our BULLETPROOF STRENGTH classes are designed to take your absolute and relative strength to new levels and maximize your ability of force production – that is, to get you impenetrably strong.
THE LEAN MACHINE – 55 min
- Focused on hypertrophy style training for lean muscle gain and maximal fat loss, our LEAN MACHINE classes get you sculpted into a super sexy lean and strong.
BEAST MODE – 45 min
- Become stronger, more powerful, more athletic, and lose body fat with BEASTMODE, which is strongman training done right. Heavy dynamic lifts, carries, drags, pushes and pulls, will all challenge your anaerobic capacity and develop you into a killer Warrior.
OLYMPIC LIFTING – 55min
- Olympic lifting requires and improves on structural balance, flexibility, strength, power and speed. At Warrior, we place a high emphasis on coaching technique of these highly complex lifts in a safe environment. With our qualified Olympic weightlifting coaches, you will gain better understanding and literacy of these technical lifts so you are well on your way to not just developing strength and power, but also breaking personal lifting records!
RECOVER & MOBILIZE
ACRO YOGA – 55 min
- Strengthen, lengthen, and develop balance with our ACRO YOGA classes, which combine partner work, yoga and acrobatics. Open to anyone and everyone of all levels, this class will not only be great for an active recovery day but its massage elements will also provide stress relief.
WARRIOR YOGA – 55 min
- To optimize performance, every Warrior needs to also focus on restoring their bodies and minds. WARRIOR YOGA is an active and restorative yoga class specifically designed for anyone who trains hard, whether they are a serious or recreational athlete, and focuses on mobility and flexibility needs.
BODY MECHANIC – 45 min
- Whether you play a sport, engage in physical activity or are simply training for general health and fitness, the ability to move in full range of motion and possess structural balance is key. Our BODY MECHANIC classes will include pre-hab, rehab, mobility and activation exercises to increase mobility, help you gain better body awareness and decrease risk of injury.